Reliable and improved sustainability
With a simpler, shorter paper path, paper jams can be removed more easily, and the finisher connectivity is improved. This means that service downtimes can be reduced. Through fewer consumables and supplies, it also produces less waste. With low power consumption, the overall environmental impact of printing is cut dramatically.
Fewer replacement parts keep user intervention to a minimum, making day-to-day maintenance fast and efficient.
Epson Heat-Free Precision Core Technology requires no heat to warm up when it is switched on or awoken from sleep, which significantly reduces energy consumption. This allows Epson’s Heat-Free inkjets to deliver an exceptional fast FPOT compared to laser technology.
Advanced software solution compatibility
A variety of software solutions can be integrated into existing IT infrastructure to improve efficiency. This includes Epson Remote Services (ERS), which offers cloud-based device monitoring and management system that delivers advanced remote diagnostics for Epson business products.
- High reliability Simple mechanism for environments where downtime is not an option
- More sustainable Lower power consumption saves energy thanks to Heat-Free technology
- Small footprint Amongst the lowest footprint in its class
- Reduced downtime Simpler, shorter paper path for easier paper jam removal
- Solution compatibility A wide variety of integrated software solutions